Teen and Youth Ballroom & New Vogue Class
[REGISTRATION IS ESSENTIAL, NO WALK-INS!]
WANT TO LEARN REAL BALLROOM DANCING, TECHNIQUE WHILST HAVING FUN MAKING NEW FRIENDS?
**LIMITED TO 20 SPOTS WILL FILL UP FAST.**
COVID-SAFE DANCING, WE GOT YOU!
YOU'RE REGISTERING FOR THE FOLLOWING CLASSES...NEW TIME & DAY!
- FRIDAY 16 OCT - FRIDAY 20 NOVEMBER 2020
- Main Hall 40 Gillies St, Curtin
THIS SESSION IS PERFECT FOR...
- Teen's from ages 10 - 18 years old
- No previous experience required
- Previous dance experience, switching studios, trying a new dance style is welcomed
- Teen's who want to gain more confidence, self-respect, and new friends
- Those who want to learn real dance technique in a fun, friendly, professional studio setting
- For those passionate about dance who may wish to do medals, exams, DanceSport, social competition, performances, dance teaching, or become a professional dancer!
WHAT DANCES WILL BE TAUGHT?
- Slow Rhythm [Slow Foxtrot for Bronze]
- Swing Waltz
- Evening Three Step
- Gypsy Tap
- Plus More!
We love to teach children to dance after all the Australian Bureau of Statistics just reported that Dancing is the 2nd, 2ND, Most Popular sport in Australia at the moment!
So, you’ve come to the right place. We have a strong emphasis on actually teaching your child to dance and not just play games or run around thinking its dance-related.
Our Children’s Ballroom and Latin movement class is a very fun and easy way for your boy or girl to learn to dance.
These classes will help with your child’s physical and mental development and as your child grows they can continue learning in our Junior and Teenage Latin classes.
All classes are based within ACT School Terms.
What happens if my child can't attend a class?
All term payments are taken in advance but are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-creditable. However, all payments are pro-rata which means you only pay from the 1st class you attend until the end of the term.
I have more than 1 child who wants to dance, can I get a discount?
Yes! We can absolutely help you out and would love for you to dance with us. Simply select your amount of children above.
2 Children 5% off | 3 Children 10% off
Children must be from the same family. The percentage is on total term amount for that class.
WEEKLY DANCE SCHEDULE
[CLOSED PUBLIC HOLIDAYS]
TUESDAY'S @ 40 GILLIES ST, CURTIN
6:15-7pm Adult Starter Group Class [For brand new dancers]
7-7:45pm Adult Improver Group Class
THURSDAY'S @ 40 GILLIES ST, CURTIN
7:00-9:00pm Social & Competition Dance Practice
The fine print:
There are no refunds available. If you can't make a session you simply forfeit your lesson for that week [unless an extenuating circumstance arises].
We reserve the right to cancel any class for any reason and will offer a refund OR transference to new start date.
Do you have any questions or something not working, call us now on (02) 6286 8888