Adult Starter Group Class
[PRE-REGISTRATION FOR ALL 4 CLASSES IS ESSENTIAL FOR ALL CLASSES. NO WALK-INS!]
THE STARTER CLASS IS THE PERFECT WAY TO CURE YOUR TWO-LEFT FEET, PUT YOUR MIND AT EASE, GET FIT, HEALTHY & MENTALLY STRONG LEARNING EASY BALLROOM & LATIN DANCE STEPS.
REGISTER FOR 4 STARTER CLASSES TODAY.
**LIMITED TO 20 SPOTS WILL FILL UP FAST.** COVID-SAFE DANCING, WE GOT YOU!
This dance class is for people brand new to Ballroom and Latin dancing at our Starter Ballroom Dance Class you'll be able to learn to dance with ease and you'll finally realize it's NOT as hard as you think, in fact, you may walk in like a baby giraffe first learning to walk but you'll Waltz out [dad joke intended] with confidence and style. You'll LOVE learning in our fun and friendly studio with real qualified professionals to help fast-track your dancing.
REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS NOW!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE NEW CLASS COMMENCING TUESDAY'S 6:15-7:00PM:
YOU'RE REGISTERING FOR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CLASSES...
- TUESDAY 4 AUGUST 2020
- TUESDAY 11 AUGUST 2020
- TUESDAY 18 AUGUST 2020
- TUESDAY 25 AUGUST 2020
YOUR TICKET WILL BE SENT TO YOU VIA EVENTBRITE IF YOU BUY HERE.
THIS CLASS IS PERFECT FOR:
- Absolute RAW beginners who want to have fun learning to dance
- Two left-feet sufferers who want the cure
- Those who have danced a few months at another studio and looking to try dancing with us [We use this as an introductory class to see what class will suit your ability and skill. Length of time doesn't necessarily equate to increased ability in dancing. We want you to look good and feel confident.]
- Anyone brand new to Ballroom or Latin American dancing
- Gentlemen who want to surprise their ladies with possibly the best present ever
- Ladies who want to get fit and health the fun way [No partner is needed for Gents or Ladies]
- You can get rid of those two left feet for good, have a fun night out with other friendly people, and even improve your health and mental clarity!
HOW DO I PAY FOR MY CLASS?
You have 3 options:
1. Buy 8-Dance Card [Get 1 FREE Class and Save $25] then we will clip 4 classes off the card in the first session for that month upfront.
2. Register for the 4-classes for the month for $100.
3. Pre-Paid 8-Dance Card. Use this option if you already have bought an 8-dance card via our website as REGISTRATION IS ESSENTIAL REGARDLESS.
YOU CAN USE THIS OPTION IF YOU'RE PAYING CASH ON YOUR FIRST LESSON FOR THE START OF A MONTH.
IMPORTANT: REGARDLESS OF THE PAYMENT OPTION YOU MUST REGISTER HERE FOR YOUR CLASS OR YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO COME IN.
ABOUT THE CLASS:
Heck, you may even create a new hobby that will give you more joy in life!
In fact, here's just a sample of what you can expect at this dance class for people brand new to Ballroom and Latin dancing Starter Ballroom Dance Class:
* You can dance, you just haven't been taught properly yet...
* Dancing is one of the best ways to get healthy, make friends & be social...
* You will get confidence for life from learning to dance...
* Age is no prerequisite to good dancing, all welcomed...
* You'll be prepared for weddings, office parties, and events with our dance moves...
... and much, MUCH More!
Don't miss this dance class for people brand new to Ballroom and Latin dancing.
Our class is so much fun and it's where you can feel great, be confident, and actually be able to Ballroom and Latin dance...
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR THE CLASSES?
Simply check out now for the month and you'll be on the list!
I HAVE AN 8-DANCE CARD ALREADY, WHAT DO I DO?
Easy, simply choose the Pre-Paid 8-Dance card option at checkout [NO CHARGE HERE] and we will stamp you when you come in. You must bring your valid 8-dance card with you. Instead, the 8 Dance Card if fully flexible to your needs.
If you already have an 8-dance card or wish to buy one using cash, simply select the Pre-Paid option and pay upon the FIRST lesson on the FIRST DATE. You are agreeing to buy a card and be clipped for 4 classes regardless if you turn up on the first date or not as you're taking someone else's place.
If you only have 2 classes remaining on your card then you MUST either purchase a new card OR pay for the balance of classes left for that month, cash is accepted or buy a card online and collect it.
WHAT IF I CAN'T MAKE A CLASS?
We honour commitment so by signing up you're committing to ALL classes above otherwise, you are taking the spot of someone else for that class. If you have an emergency or pressing issue then contact us and we may be able to work out a suitable class transfer.
DO I NEED A PARTNER OR DANCE EXPERIENCE TO ATTEND?
Heck no! This is for RAW dancers, those who have never learned to dance before.
NO experience necessary.
NO partner required.
FUN is a must!
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER 4-WEEKS ARE FINISHED?
The majority of people who start dancing with us continue.
Depending on how you progress you'll be instructed to either continue for the next month which is HIGHLY advisable or you'll be invited to the Improver class at 7-7:45pm.
You can also opt to join the Medal Class on Wednesday's at 7:00-8:00pm.
WHO IS THE ADULT STARTER CLASS FOR?
This class is perfect for those just starting out. If you have no previous dance experience and just want to learn a few simple steps for that next event or kick-start a new hobby - you will love this class.
Ages range from the '20s, '30s, '40s, '50s and beyond. We are open to all who want to have fun learning to dance.
DO YOU OFFER A "TASTER" OR FREE CLASS?
No, but we can offer you a FREE class if you pre-purchase an 8-Dance Card above, you collect it on your first lesson and we stamp the first 4 lessons out of it for you to use upfront. It saves you $25 over 8 classes and gives you 1 free, essentially you're paying for 7 classes but get access to 8 classes. They easily roll over month to month you just need to register for each month you dance with us. It expires within 6-months and is non-refundable, exchanged or transferable.
Otherwise, just pay for your first 4 classes selecting the appropriate ticket option.
WHAT DANCES WILL I LEARN?
You will learn the basic steps of the:
- Slow Rhythm
- Cha Cha
Once you complete 1 or more Starter Class Terms and join the Beginner classes from 7pm; we add in further steps in the above dances and also add Rumba, Tango & Introduce Progressive Dances & New Vogue Dances
WEEKLY DANCE SCHEDULE
[CLOSED PUBLIC HOLIDAYS]
TUESDAY'S @ 40 GILLIES ST, CURTIN
6:15-7pm Adult Starter Group Class [For brand new dancers]
7-7:45pm Adult Improver Group Class
THURSDAY'S @ 40 GILLIES ST, CURTIN
7:00-9:00pm Social & Competition Dance Practice
The fine print:
There are no refunds available. If you can't make a class you simply forfeit your lesson for that week [unless an extenuating circumstance arises]. If we cancel a class we will transfer your pre-paid lesson to the following class whenever that date arises.
We reserve the right to cancel any class for any reason and will offer a refund OR transference to a new class start date.
Do you have any questions or something not working, call us now on (02) 6286 8888
**PLEASE REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS TODAY BEFORE TICKETS SELL OUT**