Adult 8 Dance Card
Overview: Our Adult 8 Dance card is one of the most popular options for those just starting their first class with us or for the seasoned social dancer.
We want to reward you for dancing with us so for every card you purchase we will give you a class on us. The card is valued at $192 but you can get yours for just $165 so for every eight classes you only pay for seven. (Save $27 per card)
As we don't offer expensive contracts to force you to stay with us, you are in full control and can maintain flexibility to suit your lifestyle.
Who is this for?
This card is for any young adult, adults and seniors alike. Whether you're taking your first steps with us in a Starter Class or pursuing further training in our Medal Test class this card will give you flexibility to join in one or more class throughout each week.
What classes can I attend & how long is it valid?
Each card is valid for six months and can be used in any Adult group class on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Special group class, Medal Test class or Super Course.
What will I learn?
We cover all Ballroom, Latin and New Vogue dances throughout a year. We rotate each style aiming to cover 1 Ballroom and 1 Latin dance each hour of an Adult Group Class.
Our goal is to give you steps you can use in any social setting like weddings, functions, social dances,
Here is a brief overview of the weekly classes and the likely dances you will learn:
- Monday 6-7pm Starter Class: Waltz, Slow Rhythm, Quickstep, Cha Cha, Jive
- Monday 7-8pm Beginner Class: Waltz, Quickstep, Slow Rhythm, Tango, Cha Cha, Rumba, Jive & Selected New Vogue Dances
- Monday 8-9pm Improver Class: Waltz, Slow Foxtrot, Quickstep, Tango, Cha Cha, Samba, Rumba, Jive & Selected New Vogue Dances
- Tuesday 7-8pm Beginner Class: Waltz, Quickstep, Slow Rhythm, Tango, Cha Cha, Rumba, Jive & Selected New Vogue Dances
- Tuesday 8-9pm Improver Class: Waltz, Slow Foxtrot, Quickstep, Tango, Cha Cha, Samba, Rumba, Jive & Selected New Vogue Dances
- Wednesday 7-8pm Medal Class 1-3: Teachers Choice Preparing for Medal Exams
- Wednesday 8-9pm Medal Class Bronze+: Teachers Choice Preparing for Medal Exams
Do I need a partner to dance?
Partners are not required to dance with us. We often have a perfect mix of gent's or lady's in each class. You can bring a friend if you want.
How do I start?
Simply check out online right now by purchasing 1 card per person. You can collect in the studio upon your next class with us.
The fine print:
1 card is required per person dancing. 8 dance card is non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash and expires within 6 months of purchase. You can pass the card on to a friend within that time period. Valid for Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday Adult Group Classes only.Card is not valid for practice, socials or other events.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Poli Internet Banking.
Do you have any questions or something not working, call us now on (02) 6162 0006.